The Parish Church of All Saints:-
stands in the S. half of the churchyard which was enlarged to the N.W. in 1862. It consists of a Chancel with North and South Chapels, Nave with Aisles, West Tower and South Porch.
A place of contemplation for everyone
An area within the newly extended Easton on the Hill Churchyard containing a paved labyrinth, a seating area in a garden with raised beds, and a focal point sculpture.
A new group who care about the Church and its grounds
•Keep the C hurch clean and tidy
• Manage and mow the Churchyard
• Organise fundraising and grants for major works